1) Mohi Academy has started Naatia and Manqabati Majlis (Gathering) so that love for the Prophet (May peace be upon him) and Holy saints is imbibed in the hearts of the disciples.
2) Teaching of Fiqh Hambali is also undertaken by Reverend Dr Ahmed Hambali so as to inculcate Islamic culture in daily life.
3) In order to make available the life history and teachings of Hazrat Ghouse Azam, Hazrat Khaja Mahboobullah and Hazrat Yahya Pasha, websites are launched and being maintained by the Academy for the entire Muslim community in general and disciples in particular. Also, a website about life and Teachings of Hazrat Syedna Ali (www.alimushkilkusha.com) is under construction.
4) Queries regarding the knowledge of Islam, Prophets or holy saints are being answered in Question & Answer session on the website www.mahboobullah.com
6) Mohi Academy, in its pursuit of excellence, conducted many Islamic tours to various Holy shrines of India namely, Hazrat Khaja Ghareeb Nawaz at Ajmer, Hazrat Bakhtiyar Kaki, Hazrat Nizamuddin Mahboob-e-Ilahi, Khaja Naseeruddin Chiragh-e-Dehli at Delhi, Hazrat Sabir Piya Kalyari at Kalyar, Hazrat Saleem Chishti at Fatehpur Sikri, Hazrat Khaja Rahmatullah Naib-e-Rasool at Rahmatabad (Nellore A.P.), Hazrat Alavi Buroom, Hazrat Abdullah Buroom at Bijapur, Hazrat Shah Rafiuddin Farooqui at Qandhar, Hazrat Khaja Banda Nawaz at Gulbarga etc., to gain knowledge about the teachings of these Holy saints and interaction with different religious scholars and exchange of views and update their knowledge.
7) Initiative on the Translation work of various important Islamic books, articles and teaching of Holy saints is taken up.